By Tracy Cox, Vitabath Staff Writer
There are a countless number of ways to fragrance a room. Claire Burke has covered everything from flame-released fragrance to flame free fragrance and potpourri. My personal favorite way to fragrance is electric.
I love my Electric Fragrance Warmer and Refill Oil because it’s always on so no matter what, I walk into a room that already smells amazing. It gently warms the fragrance oil to disperse it throughout the room and the fragrance stays strong for up to 60 days. Its customized fragrance control even allows me to determine how much fragrance to use.
Level I disperses fragrance for 45-60 days and is perfect for smaller rooms or subtler fragrance. Level II kicks the fragrance up a notch and lasts 30-45 days. This is great for larger rooms or a more intense fragrance impact. This is really handy for those moments when you need that added boost, like when you want to cover up the smell of burned food in the oven, pet accidents, or other unsavory odors that creep their way into our homes.
As for me? I like my fragrance strong and keep mine on the Level II all the time. I just love walking into a bedroom perfumed with one of my favorite scents. Plus, the soft glow that radiates from the signature Claire Burke diamond gives a dark room a gentle illumination, which also contributes to the calming aspect of my Electric Fragrance Warmer.
Want to know a fun trick to try with your Electric Fragrance Warmer? Try combining the fragrance from your warmer with a complementary fragrance from a candle! Right now, with the Thanksgiving season quickly approaching, I’ve got Slice of Spice in my Electric Fragrance Warmer. If I want to change it up, I’ll burn my Vanilla Bean filled candle to give it a sweet, fresh-out-of-the-oven scent.
Some fun fragrance combinations to try:
- Applejack & Peel with Christmas Memories for an apple-cinnamon scent
- Original with Tropical Flowers for a romantic floral scent
- Cherry O! with Vanilla Bean for yummy sweet scent
The combinations are endless, come up with some of your own!
By Tracy Cox, Claire Burke Staff Writer
I know it sounds a little silly to say, “Thank goodness for home spray,” but it’s become a lifesaver in my house. There is no quicker way to fragrance a room to perk up a pleasant smell or mask an unsavory one
For example, a few nights ago, I had some friends come over for dinner. I had baked cookies earlier in the day and had just finished cooking the fish right before they arrived. I wanted my house to smell more like the cookies than the fish (obviously) but at that point, it was too late. My house smelled like a seafood restaurant. So I reached for my handy dandy Vanilla Bean Home Fragrance Spray and a few spritzes later, my home smelled like cookies instead of fish.
Some other great places to use Home Fragrance Spray:
- School lockers
- Gym lockers
- Closets and linens
- Even in the car!
If you want to freshen up a room quickly and keep the fragrance for a while, a great way to do that is to start with a few sprays of Home Fragrance Spray and top it off by lighting a filled or botanical candle to keep the fragrance steady. That way I have the ambiance of candlelight but I don’t have to wait for the room to fill with fragrance as the wax warms up and melts.
I’ll always love my Home Fragrance Spray- I have a different scent for every room! Give ‘em a try some time!
By Tracy Cox, Claire Burke® Staff Writer
One of the hottest new trends in home fragrance is also one of the safest and most universally applicable.
We all love decorating with traditional Claire Burke® candles and the enticing ambiance that candles create but despite their beauty and alluring aroma, sometimes the flame from the candles has its occasional downside.
That’s why Claire Burke® and the world of home fragrance have introduced the Fragrance Diffuser. They are completely safe, flame-free, and they disperse fragrance continuously, rather than requiring burning in order to release their wonderful scent.
How do they work?
- The Fragrance Diffuser comes in a set with a decorative glass bottle filled with scented oil and a bundle of reeds.
- Inserting the reeds into the top of the bottle allows the fragrance oil to be absorbed, dispersing the fragrance and permeating the entire room.
- The rattan reeds are extremely porous and pull liquid from the bottom to the top of the reed. This is how the reeds transfer the fragrance from the oil in the bottle to the air in the room.
Why is this so great?
- No more hunting down matches or a lighter when you want your house to smell inviting!
- The Fragrance Diffuser keeps your house continuously smelling amazing all day long, rather than for specific periods of time.
- Their flame-free design is simple and safe to have around children and pets.
Where can I use one?
- Home, office, nursery, bathroom, nursing home, classroom, anywhere!
How long does it last?
- The original Claire Burke® Fragrance Diffuser will impress you and your guests for approximately 60 days.
- Want to change things up? Try a new Claire Burke® fragrance every month when you get the 30 day scent of a Mini Diffuser.
Did you know…
- You can freshen up your fragrance by flipping your reeds over!
- You can keep a different fragrance in every room of your house.
- Their elegant design complements any décor and encompasses a unique way to decorate with fragrance.!